FULL TIME | IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
True Influence is growing our Customer Success team by adding a new Implementation Specialist to help deploy, train, and proactively drive adoption with the new customers on our Business-to-Business Demand Generation focused platform, InsightBASE. The Implementation Specialist provides post-sale contact with the customers to conduct deployments and end user training for InsightBASE users at the client’s location, which means at least 75% of your time will be spent traveling around the U.S. We will teach you all you need to know about how to use the platform, the big data that it contains, and how the combination of these two factors drives a positive impact on our client use cases. But as this platform is aimed at supporting sales and marketing initiatives, 3-5 years of experience in planning, preparing, executing and measuring ROI-oriented marketing activities and programs that drive demand generation, through marketing channels like programmatic advertising, marketing automation, and sales lead development is a must. You need to have the drive and passion to learn our product quickly in order to connect all the dots and take your understanding of customer business needs and challenges and help them produce positive ROI on their own InsightBASE uses cases.
The following are personal qualities that will characterize the successful applicant:
- Independence: Must have the ability to work on his/her own without constant direction or
supervision. He/she must be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic to continually strive to
put forth extra effort. This job is home-office based and requires internal drive and focus for success.
- Creativity: Must be able to generate imaginative, innovative solutions that meet the needs of
marketers. He/she must be a strategic thinker/solution seller. We don’t typically sell products; we
sell integrated solutions. He/she needs to be able to approach each unique client situation in different
ways using the same tools.
- Resilience: Must remain effective in high-pressure situations, using both positive and negative
outcomes as an incentive to move forward toward fulfilling commitments to achieving personal and
- Strong Communicator: Needs to have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with sound presentation and facilitation skills. You will be in front of our clients teaching them how to become confident, power users of the platform just like you! As such, you need a keen ability to take complex topics and convey in simple, easy to understand format and flow good for different audience needs in order to maximize onboarding productivity.
Key member of the Customer Success Management team tasked with ensuring successful client
deployments of True Influence solutions built around the InsightBASE platform. Will be deployed inside
key client engagements to provide consultative managed services to our key accounts in order to best
align their use cases with our product offerings.
Reporting (via a virtual office) to the InsightBASE Customer Success Manager, he/she will lead all aspects
of the internal client support function for assigned accounts and InsightBASE engagements. Specifically,
this person will be tasked with the following:
- Taking the hand-off from our Product Marketing Manager, this key role will take the lead in
ensuring that new InsightBASE clients are launched and running smoothly.
- Develop a customer success plan with each customer that defines their Key Performance
Indicators and makes sure they meet and/or exceed them.
- Provide virtual and on-site client support for InsightBASE launch, deployment, and at key check
in points during the contract period
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure TI delivers on deadlines and expectations
- Partner with sales team to proactively build relationship with customers to achieve loyalty and ensure that client adoption and usage of InsightBASE are tracking toward renewal at all times
- Act as advisor to customers to ensure they’re leveraging the solution effectively; Monitor and identify usage trends to uncover renewal risks and support greater adoption rates
- Become an integral “Voice of the Customer” to help drive product development, best practices, and success throughout the organization
- Create, design & deliver client use case results review presentations that analyze results to make meaningful recommendations for improvement to both external and internal stakeholders
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of training and support materials for
- InsightBASE processes and procedures, but internally and externally
A successful candidate will already possess or demonstrate an aptitude to learn the following key skills:
- Strong technical aptitude applicable in a sales/marketing environment
- Customer service focused problem solving skills
- Excellent internal/external communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Presentation/facilitation skills that result in participants having a solid understanding of topic
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and manage details across multiple clients/projects simultaneously through demonstrated project management abilities
- Works well and builds successful working relationships with a remote team of colleagues
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Able to apply business and industry-common technology such as Marketo, Eloqua,
Salesforce.com, Blue Kai, and DoubleClick to common marketing use cases
- Bachelor’s degree, is required with a focus in business, marketing, or technology is preferred
Position Title: Customer Success Implementation Specialist
Location: U.S. based – best if located near an airport with easy access to most major U.S. cities
Department: Customer Success Management
Reports to: InsightBASE Customer Success Manager