AI and intent data have helped organizations of all kinds answer the perennial B2B question – what do buyers want?
Until a few years ago, piecing together minute details about in-market prospects seemed all but impossible. Now with AI and intent monitoring, marketers understand buyers better than ever before. Campaigns perform better. It’s possible to track relevant moves and behavior related to search journeys. AI and data-driven marketing puts it all together, and here are some of the ways it strategically expands your knowledge and programs.
7 Strategic Questions: AI and Intent Decode Buyer Behavior
How does intent data help you understand buyers and boost B2B marketing? These are the kinds of strategic questions that can be answered with intent intelligence:
- Why are prospects browsing your content or engaging on certain topics?
- Are they evaluating a new product, close to a decision or just researching?
- Who’s searching and acting on topics or solutions related to your business?
- Is the person who’s engaging a new prospect or a returning customer — or neither?
- Where does the interest and motivation of the prospect stem from?
- When would be a good time to have a conversation with a buyer?
- What channels work to have a conversation with prospects?
6 Strategic Practices: AI and Intent Improve B2B Marketing
B2B marketers who adopt AI-driven practices have found these six to be well worth their time. With the power of intent intelligence, these strategies can up your game:
- Categorize on the basis of interest – You can prioritize prospects by level of interest in a topic, product or service. Doing so helps in concentrating your efforts on prospects showing higher urgency of purchase.
- Practice relevant personalization – When you know the interests of your prospect and track online behavior, you can craft messages aligned with their interests, needs and journey stages.
- Maintain a compelling conversation – Gone are the days of waiting for prospects to come to you for a conversation. With intent intelligence, you can engage irrespective of what stage they are in the journey. All you need to do is help them with content assets that address their pain points.
- Better target campaigns – When you know prospects better because of their online behavior, it leads to better targeting. You can advertise products or services to your prospects on the basis of their interests, demographics and other parameters.
- Identify prospects – Intent intelligence gives you clear signals about in-market prospects interested in your offerings. You can map them, and plan your future marketing strategies.
- Optimize marketing campaigns – Intent data not only helps you understand your prospects and customers, but also your own marketing shortcomings. We’re bombarded with data everywhere as digital marketers. How you use it is the key to better customer relationships. Use intent reporting to eliminate or improve what’s not working in digital marketing.
Time is rapidly approaching for the live, virtual: “Accelerating Revenue with Artificial Intelligence.” Register today and bring questions for the exclusive Q/A with Jay Leno.