AI + Intent Data: B2B Marketing’s Power Couple
Artificial intelligence (AI) and intent data are the new power couple in B2B marketing. Simply put, AI refers to a system that mimics cognition associated with human minds, such as learning and problem solving. Using data mining techniques, modeling and machine learning, AI predicts demographic compatibility, tracks buyers’ movements, foresees purchases, and offers excellent customer service. It helps B2B marketers improve lead generation, create tailored messages for buyers, and automate mundane tasks. In a nutshell, AI promises to streamline the entire B2B marketing campaign model and transform the industry.
But sometimes problems do arise. AI needs to be maintained regularly using complex models and algorithms to remain in vogue. AI depends a great deal on historical information, and sourcing quality intent data must be a top priority.
AI Turns Intent Data into B2B Revenue Catalyst
As a fact-based tool, intent data pinpoints in near real-time what behaviors buyers exhibit on their paths to purchase. When employed correctly, this intelligence helps B2B organizations achieve:
- Outreach efficiency: Marketing helps Sales prioritize accounts based on intent signals, saving time for everyone involved.
- Quality leads: Intent data finds qualified opportunities in-market, so sales can focus engagement and make conversions at a higher rate.
- Excellent customer experience: Intent data organized via a cloud platform offers insights to guide customized communication based on buyer’s recent, active interests.
According to a Demand Gen survey report, nearly 80% of B2B brands leverage intent data, while another 16% were planning to do so within the next 12 months. With gains like the three described above, why wouldn’t data be a priority?
AI + Intent Data: Game Changer in B2B Marketing
Today’s buyers are incredibly busy and have a wealth of information at their fingertips. As B2B marketers, it’s a tough job to track, engage and convert customers for your specific products and services.
AI and intent data working together can be game-changing. Together, they help you:
- Uncover purchase intent and analyze signals about buyer needs.
- Deliver timely, relevant content to buyers in-market for solutions like yours.
- Move beyond static target account lists to dynamically target prospects based on their behavior.
- Save time and energy for all during the entire purchase process and create a win-win for buyers and sellers.
In the end, an AI-powered intent intelligence solution helps you spend your marketing and sales dollars effectively on the target accounts.
True Influence Spring Summit: Accelerate Revenue with Artificial Intelligence
Get more information and fresh ideas on how AI and intent data can be the perfect duo for B2B marketing. Please join us at the True Influence Spring Summit: “Accelerating Revenue with Artificial Intelligence.” Reserve your seat and join big brands like Google, Microsoft, IEEE, SAP and of course our special guest, Jay Leno!