Regardless of title or industry, one thing is certain: if you’re responsible for digital media management, you are probably in a world of hurt. Just a few factors that are possibly causing you pain:
• Content that doesn’t resonate with your target audience
• Legal issues that plague digital and social media
• Brand safety and fraud protection
• An overall lack of transparency
• Copyright and trademark issues
“Does your content lead readers on a journey, or does it merely stuff them as leads into a pipeline?”
–Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs
In fact, a lack of standards and requirements around reporting has led to a speculated $120 billion of media spending under review due to trust and transparency issues.
Dialogue and education are necessary, but we are also in desperate need of concrete steps that brands can take to make the content marketing funnel more effective and make the internet work harder for you.
Getting the most from your digital advertising budget requires insightful planning, constant performance monitoring and rapid optimization of all your display channels and media.
But the data and tools you need are scattered across multiple platforms, and manually analyzing and adjusting your display programs is tedious and time-consuming. You overspend on low-performing channels and risk missing out on opportunities to connect with engaged B2B buyers at key points in their purchase journey – or even worse, you’ll alienate them by retargeting them with ads that lag in the customer journey.
For experienced B2B media managers, the thought of a single point of entry that allows you to manage and optimize your display programs is nirvana. Introducing DisplayBase™: the most advanced audience targeting, with multi-touch attribution features that help you get the most from your digital advertising budget. Most importantly, buying authentic, brand safe inventory is True Influence’s top priority. Because of our partnerships with the industry’s top verification partners, our clients get best-in-class brand safety and fraud monitoring.
“Mediocre marketers think in terms of campaigns. Great marketers think in terms of growth frameworks.”
–Neil Patel, New York Times Bestselling Author and Marketing Expert
Here are a few other tips to ease the burnout of managing your digital media programs:
• Have honest conversations about internet data: specifically, the company’s role and influence
• Save time and frustration: spend less time tweaking display programs and more time connecting with customers
• Know exactly where you stand: standardize reporting across all channels and deliver weekly
• Quickly respond to opportunities: compile and analyze data in one place, giving your team clear visibility
• Model user behavior throughout the purchase journey and design powerful longtail campaigns
To effectively manage your digital programs, you need a single point of entry to optimize your display programs. You need constant, integrated performance and ROI analysis across all digital channels. You need the most advanced audience targeting and multitouch attribution features to understand exactly how your ad spend impacts prospects throughout the purchase journey. And you need a team of experienced professionals to help develop and execute your plan.
DisplayBase combines True Influence’s B2B marketing expertise and dedication to customer value with advanced targeting, retargeting and optimization technologies to create a comprehensive digital media advertising solution.
DisplayBase helps you create integrated digital media programs at scale.
With DisplayBase, you can:
• Plan, manage and optimize media buys across the entire digital media landscape
• React to shifts in audience response within day, not weeks
• Guaranteed 95+% Brand Safe and 99+% Fraud-Free Impressions
• Cross-platform micro targeting: Lookalike, contextual and geo-fencing targeting puts your ads upfront with the right audience
With DisplayBase your display campaigns will have greater impact with less wasted budget, and you win more business. Find out more about DisplayBase, or keep up with the latest in demand generation solutions at our blog or via LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.