Webinar Date: February 08, 2012 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
For years gaining an understanding of buyers and buyer behaviors was about crunching data, analyzing statistics, and coming up with charts. What did we learn? It didn’t go deep enough. Discover how groundbreaking use of qualitative buyer research and insights can help inform decisions on marketing and sales strategies. Learn how the use of buyer research and insight analysis helps to get at the heart of why and how buyers make their decisions.
Join us for this web-based discussion. We’ll discuss and learn:
- Why qualitative buyer research and insights matter more than ever in the Social Age
- Importance of understanding changing buyer behaviors and choices
- How qualitative buyer research unveils insights that give you an edge over competitors
- 7 levels of insights that make up the relevant data of Business Buyergraphics™
- How to make informed decisions based on deep buyer insights
- How leaders today can supercharge their teams with relevant buyer insights
About the speaker
Tony Zambito has over 20 years of industry experience in research, information, and consulting services. Tony launched Goal Centric and originated the buyer persona research approach to knowing your buyers in 2002. Tony combines extensive real world senior level experience with innovative buyer persona and buyer insight approaches to form Buyerology and to develop a new form of relevant business data called Business Buyergraphics.
Tony consults with Fortune 500 and Inc. 500 organizations to help gain deep buyer insights that inform strategies in marketing and sales. Tony served as Chief Consulting Officer for Cooper Design. He also served in the role of Vice President in Sales and Marketing capacities for TRW, Knight-Ridder, and Compaq (HP).
He holds a B.S. in Business and an M.B.A. in Marketing Management. Tony owns the popular blog Buyerology Now, formerly titled Buyer Persona Insights which has insightful commentary on changing buyer behavior and how to develop buyer strategies in today’s turbulent markets.
Watch the Webinar Recording
Watch the Presentation
GDE Error: Error retrieving file – if necessary turn off error checking (404:Not Found)