eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale
Book Excerpt: eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale
By: Ardath Albee
eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale by Ardath Albee, CEO and B2B Marketing Strategist – Marketing Interactions Inc. is a comprehensive guide to help marketers drive decisions to buy in their favor. Power your eMarketing results by mastering how to:
- Build a foundation for eMarketing strategies based on buyer perspectives.
- Use a buyer synopsis to develop personalized content.
- Transform prospect engagement with natural nurturing.
- Create a contagious content structure for competitive differentiation.
- Generate increased pipeline with attraction marketing.
- Facilitate faster prospect progression to sales readiness.
- Perfect the transition of sales-ready leads to your sales force.
- Measure the impact of eMarketing programs against business objectives.
Filled with tools and examples this isn’t just a book with high-level thinking. It’s chock full of examples, tools and exercises to help business-to-business marketers translate the strategy into practice to achieve dramatic results. After all, an eMarketing strategy goes far beyond simply distributing your content on the Web.
5 Tips for Creating Content to Engage Buyers From The Start – Watch Presentation