CUSTOM SUCCESS MANAGER
The Customer Success Manager will be involved in all aspects of post-sale customer support, including: account management, product support, educating customers and more. Customer Success managers are responsible for input across all strategic account decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Customer Success Manager will provide operational support to customers.
- Provide daily support and account management to Enterprise level accounts
- Process insertion orders
- Optimize programs to ensure customer success
- Create meaningful executive level insights, highlighting campaign metrics
- Meet with customers and help strategically align needs with True Influence offerings
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide successful programs that align with customer goals
- Serve as the primary operations contact for strategic enterprise customers
Skills & Requirements:
- Must have 4 years of experience in Account Management, Customer Experience, Customer Success or related industry experience.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and work with tight deadlines.
- Should have excellent energy, judgment, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills required
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Results-driven mentality
- Bachelor’s Degree required