DATA SERVICES LEAD
- The Data Services Lead will be responsible for building a healthy working relationship with customers and data partners. Use knowledge and expertise to develop and deliver product solutions that fit customer needs.
- Conduct customer visits to further develop relationships when appropriate
- Oversee an enterprise data management roadmap, data governance, data quality management (DQM), Information Architecture, MDM/Reference data management and data operations
- Manage all TI data products
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Data Services Lead will provide operational and technical support to internal and external customers.
- Execute/coordinate Data counts and pulls
- Data partner analysis and evaluations
- Product manage internal operations systems/tools (Counts & Order Processing System; licensee client deliverables)
- International data evaluations (for TIE/production)
- Data Processing Tool evaluation (address standardization, matching, name parsing,
- Continuous data testing (UAT)
- Maintain data layouts/dictionaries and digital taxonomies
- Electronic validation process
- Document and manage the TIDB update process
Skills & Requirements:
- Must have 5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and work with tight deadlines.
- Must have experience with SQL(3+), Google Bigquery, Tableau
- Knowledge of ETL and data processing
- Must have experience conducting data test cases
- The most successful candidate will be a self-starter who is confident and has a track record of using analytic skills to proactively develop new insights that drive operational strategy and growth.
- Should have excellent energy, judgment, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills required
- Need a successful track record of milestone achievement, operational excellence and strong cross-functional skills between customers and the Data and technology Teams
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (computer science, data science, math/analytics, information systems.)
A big plus:
- Big data skills (Hadoop, Machine Learning, Apache Spark, Elastic Search)
- Data Analytics & Modeling, or data mining skills
- Programming/development skills (Python, Java, or C++)
- Familiarity with Cloud solutions, including AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure is a plus