PRE-SALES OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
The ideal candidate for the Pre-Sales Operations Specialist position will be professional, highly productive, and responsive to the needs of the company, the clients and their co-workers. This position will play a vital role in assisting the Sales Team create innovative programs that meet the client’s needs and highlight True Influence’s full range of products. This position will lead and strengthen proposal development processes and supervise and develop proposal and marketing efforts. The Pre-Sales Operations Specialists will be responsible for managing the Proposal Center and all resources essential to the proposal process and the execution and delivery of all proposals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Pre-Sales Operations Specialist will
- Work with Sales Team to review proposal requests and set appropriate program expectations.
- Effectively communicate with internal teams to develop a proposal strategy that results in a high quality, compliant and compelling proposal that will achieve the objectives of the proposal effort.
- Manage and track all activities related to the physical assembly, production, and delivery of the RFP response or proposal to the final recipient.
- Using Powerpoint (and/or related programs), create dynamic supporting materials to assist Sales highlight the features of the proposed program.
- Work with Marketing to create supporting materials for usage in Sales presentations.
- Format and edit all proposal documents in accordance with True Influence guidelines and customer requirements.
- Provide proposal assistance, guidance, and advice to Sales Directors managing their own RFP responses.
- Contribute to enhancing internal relationships, information tools, infrastructure and processes.
- Maintain proposal content database (Google Drive).
- Maintain internal production tracker (Airtable, Freshdesk).
- Complete all support materials submitted by Sales, in addition to proposals.
- Schedule: 11am-8pm EST to help support west coast needs
Skills & Requirements:
- Must have 5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and work with tight deadlines.
- Should have excellent energy, judgment, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills required
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (computer science, data science, math/analytics, information systems.)
- Customer Relationship Management software (or similar) experience.