SALES ASSOCIATE (San Francisco Position)
We are looking for a results-driven Sales Associate to be responsible for sales support job duties for our named accounts, from fielding proposals to proactively working with clients for renewals. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales and supports Sales Directors assigned to named accounts.
Sales Associate duties include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. Working with your Account Management counterparts, you should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales Associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and benefits. You must also possess a commitment to True Influence goals and objectives on those accounts.
Ultimately, a successful Sales Associate will support the Sales Director to further the company’s goals on each of the assigned named accounts.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on product features and benefits
- Remain knowledgeable on products/services offered and discuss available options
- Process RFP’s and Orders for Sales Director on assigned named accounts
- Team up with Sales Directors, Operations and Customer Success teams; to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Assist Sales Director foster and build productive “trusted advisor” relationships with customers
- Suggest ways to improve sales and encourage customer satisfaction
- Previous work experience as a Sales Associate.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and data entry skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM
- Familiarity with B2B
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- High school degree; BS degree preferred.
- High levels personal integrity