SR. MANAGER, DATA ENGINEERING
True Influence is seeking a key leader ready to deliver results on multiple mission critical projects. First, utilizing all available tools, the candidate will lead a team in the development of essential processes designed to monitor internet traffic and extract key attributes utilized to ascertain web-based intent. Simultaneously, the candidate will lead the company efforts to embrace Blockchain technology inside upcoming SaaS applications.
Reporting to the COO, he/she will lead all aspects of the data development. Specifically, this person will manage the following:
- Development of proprietary processes and procedures designed to collect and measure internet traffic
- Creation of a project plan including timelines and key milestones to success in support of the project
- Identification of the key skill sets/staff required to complete the project
- Identification of crucial sources of data required to compete the objectives
- Creation of a Blockchain team at TI focused on bringing real solutions to the marketplace.
- Coordination with the Bangalore based data and technical teams for seamless integration of data streams into existing products and services.
We seek a seasoned professional with 5 plus years of experience in data science or related fields. The successful candidate must be an exceptional communicator with a strong team orientation and a skill for originating processes and intellectual property. Specific skills required include:
- Mastery of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning Solutions (MLS)
- Deep understanding of distributed systems
- Higher order mathematics and algorithm origination
- Practical usages of Blockchain technology
- Software Design and Engineering
- Deep understanding of emerging technologies
- SaaS development experience
- SComfort working with multi-national distributed teams
- M.S. in Computer Science is expected. Equal experience will be considered.
The following are personal qualities that will characterize the successful applicant:
- Independence: Must have the ability to work on his/her own without constant direction or supervision.
He/she must be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic to continually strive to put forth extra effort.
- Creativity: Must be able to generate imaginative, innovative solutions that meet the needs of marketers.
He/she must be a strategic thinker/solution seller. We don’t typically sell products; we sell integrated solutions. He/she needs to be able to approach each unique customer situation in different ways using the same tools.
- Resilience: Must remain effective in high pressure situations, using both positive and negative outcomes as an incentive to move forward toward fulfilling commitments to achieving personal and team goals.
All applications will be considered without regard to age, race, religion, color, gender, disabilities or national origin.