SUCCESS CENTER AGENT
We are looking for a key member of the True Influence Success Center team who will be tasked with problem solving for internal and external customers on True Influence’s line of products, providing first level support related to customer inquiries on content syndication, data counts, supporting our SAAS based platform and other client facing responsibilities such as diagnosing, advising and resolving client issues. This team member will work closely with the True Influence customer base, Success Manager, Sales Directors, Marketing and Operations team
- Reporting to the Success Center Manager, he/she will lead all aspects of the internal / client support function for True Influence. Specifically, this person will manage the following:
- Internal and external client facing resource available for Q and A on all details related to accounts during the US Pacific Time shift. The ideal candidate will become the primary resource in this area for our customers, customer success managers, sales directors and operations team.
- Candidate will be responsible for the quality of final data deliveries for assigned accounts including the identification and elimination of non-qualified lists based upon targeting or specific job title and functional areas.
- Candidate will be responsible for working in tandem with our India and US Operations team in order to ensure True Influence can offer true customer support and customer insights 24 hours a day.
- Candidate will be responsible for identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention.
- Candidate will be responsible for tracking client issues and documenting resolutions in FreshDesk, Clarizen and Salesforce.
- Candidate will be responsible for content syndication programs for our non-named customers championing the campaign through the process from beginning to end.
- Candidate responsible for understanding and supporting our SAAS based platform InsightBASE. Support will include implementation of the platform for customers as well as on-going training and support issues.
- Candidate will assist the Customer Success Managers, Sales Directors, Marketing, Operations and the True Influence Management teams in any support and projects as needed.
- Candidate will draw upon previous experience to assess and identify ways to improve the True Influence customer experience.
Skills & Requirements:
We seek a seasoned professional with 2 plus years of related experience in providing help desk support preferably in a demand generation and/or direct database marketing environment. Experience with database products and services are essential. The successful candidate must be an exceptional communicator with a strong team orientation and a skill for marketing integrated online and offline data-driven solutions to help drive market share and profitability. The following are personal qualities that will characterize the successful applicant:
- Independence: Must have the ability to work on his/her own without constant direction or supervision.
- Self-Starter. He/she must be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic to continually strive to put forth extra effort.
- Creativity: Must be able to generate imaginative, innovative solutions that meet the needs of marketers. He/she must be a strategic thinker/solution seller. We don’t typically sell products; we sell integrated solutions. He/she needs to be able to approach each unique customer situation in different ways using the same tools.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the technology concepts including telecommunications, cloud computing, and infrastructure hardware.
- Must have strong oral and written communication and be able to articulate in a courteous manner.
- Adaptability: Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to changing landscapes.
- Must have strong problem analysis and problem-solving competencies.
- Must be able to interact act well with team members.
- Experience with SAAS platforms, Clarizen, Fresh Desk and Salesforce a plus.