True Influence Introduces InsightBase 4.0 MarTech Series
InsightBase 4.0 Allows Users to Quickly Define, Identify and Discover Buying Group Intent Across an Account List, Target Audience or Active Demand Segment to Reach Target Prospects More Effectively and Accelerate the Purchase Process
True Influence, the technology leader of intent-based marketing and demand generation solutions, announced InsightBase 4.0 at the SiriusDecisions Summit 2019 in Austin. InsightBase 4.0 is an advanced marketing intelligence platform that allows marketers to define buying groups or demand units by customer persona, then automatically identifies individuals who match the criteria across any account list or audience segment in a comprehensive B2B contact database. As a result, marketers can more effectively reach their target prospects with the right message in real-time when it is most critical for moving prospects forward and accelerating the purchase.
B2B purchases are made by buying groups of individuals within an organization that rely on key influencers to research and help inform the decision. Understanding the purchase intent exhibited by members of these buying groups is essential to reaching in-market prospects with the right message, at the right time in their organization’s complex customer journey.
“This comprehensive approach to intent data gives marketing and sales a powerful solution to increase revenue by addressing the needs of personas critical to the decision process,” said Kerry Cunningham, senior research director at SiriusDecisions. “Marketers with knowledge about how and when members of the buying group engage and interact throughout the buying process can adapt their content, programs and tactics to align with each target persona.”
InsightBase 4.0 gives users the intelligence needed to identify otherwise hidden intent that might be overlooked if the focus is only on individual or account-level signals. This allows marketers to tailor each persona’s role in the complex B2B customer journey, as well as utilize these powerful insights across all in-market accounts with just a few minutes of setup time in InsightBase’s intuitive user workflow.
InsightBase gathers and analyzes hundreds of millions of intent signals each day, then employs advanced natural language processing and AI technologies to ensure these signals accurately identify purchase intent for all types of B2B decision-makers who impact a final purchase decision. True Influence knows the difference between a strategic overview of a new technology and a simple techie blog post, and the data is meticulously scrubbed to eliminate bot activity and other low-value signals.
InsightBase 4.0 organizes this activity – web searches, read articles, content downloads, advertising engagement and more – around an extensive library of 6,000+ topics that are essential to a specific solution and market. InsightBase’s exclusive Relevance Engine analyzes this data against multiple variables to find powerful intent trends and spikes at both the market and account level.
The intuitive user interface (UI) in InsightBase 4.0 allows users to organize their ideal customer personas into buying groups (or demand units) for each specific solution. This enables them to quickly define, identify and begin discovering buying group intent across any account list, target audience or active demand segment. InsightBase also identifies gaps in verified contacts for a buying group and identifies when new influencers have surfaced within the account.
InsightBase 4.0’s advanced analytics and segmentation tools gives users clear visibility into five key areas:
- Intent Contacts: These individuals match an organization’s ideal customer profile and are exhibiting high levels of purchase intent. Users can prioritize them for sales qualification and outreach.
- Buying Group Engagement: Users can identify gaps in buying group reach and determine which groups are most likely in the buying phase.
- Company and Demand Unit Dashboards: Organizations can view Company Summary reports to reveal historical intent trends exhibited by an account, as well as buying group status and intent. These reports also detail vendor interest, detailed contact information at locations that are generating intent signals, and firmographic data.
- Market-Wide Topical Interest: See research interest in a company’s product or solution in any industry and across millions of companies, locations and personas to get the clearest possible picture of the Total Active Market.
- Segmentation Performance: Track overall intent trends for unlimited target segments based on defined criteria. InsightBase 4.0 projects the number of net-new contacts it will deliver based on an ideal customer profile, intent topics and other criteria.
“Understanding the intent of buying groups or demand units can be the difference in the success or failure of a marketing or sales program,” said Brian Giese, CEO, True Influence. “InsightBase 4.0 enables our customers to identify these buying groups and more effectively reach their target prospects with the right message. This is an important element that can have a significant impact on moving prospects forward to purchase and achieving greater sales success.”
True Influence will be presenting four case studies with Imprivata, NEC, Nuix, and SAP at this year’s SiriusDecisions Summit on May 6, 7 and 8. The show runs from May 5-8 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas. Visit True Influence at Booth #216.