True Influence® Launches Intent Data Feed for B2B Marketing and Sales; Includes Trial of Award-Winning InsightBase® Advanced Marketing Intelligence Solution
Users gain access to verified intent data that helps generate powerful market intelligence and customer insights, as well as access to the full functionality of the company’s InsightBase
PRINCETON, NJ, Nov. 6, 2019 – True Influence®, the technology leader of intent-based marketing and demand generation solutions, today announced its IntentBase® intent data feed that provides B2B marketer, data and IT with the identification of meaningful intent signals that represent real opportunities to engage and connect with a target audience. Additionally, IntentBase users receive a trial of the company’s award-winning InsightBase® advanced marketing intelligence solution.
The trial of InsightBase includes a guided tour where users will be able to set up campaigns, identify topics, set up audiences, preview intent for the audience companies, save audiences and review reports. Users will receive weekly email alerts with intent data on the companies they specified. This allows for the analysis of data and the data quality in an easy manner.
“We created a solution that provides data quality that is second to none and for the first time we are enabling our users to experience the difference that this quality level of intent data can make to a company’s bottom line,” said Brian Giese, CEO, True Influence. “Our data covers the entire world wide web, researching intent across millions of accounts and locations. Our competitors only cover their publications or co-op partners, limiting the amount and quality of intent data that users receive.”
True Influence’s intent data is more expansive than what’s available from data co-ops or single-source providers, providing a comprehensive base for the advanced intent analysis. Intent behavior is monitored by both executive and managerial customer personas to give a complete picture of organizational buying dynamics. Key features include:
- Option of either domain intent data – company, URL, city, state, topic, intent score, and date, or contact intent data, which adds the hashed email, or contact data with specific contact information, which targets the exact email and the precise in-market contact (full name and position) showing activity relevant to your specific topics.
- Exclusive True Influence Identity Graph™ technology that identifies intent signals absent from most other data streams.
- Advanced triangulation based on dozens of variables pinpoints accounts, locations, and specific individuals who are expressing intent. This critical intent intelligence is either missing or ignored in most other data streams.
- Buying groups or demand unit determination by customer persona automatically identifying individuals who match the criteria across any account list or audience segment in a comprehensive B2B contact database.
- Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and natural language processing identifies the precise person in-market and topical interests, and maps intent activity to True Influence’s more than 6,500 B2B topics. New topics can be added at any time.
- True Influence’s B2B contact data undergoes rigorous quarterly maintenance that includes standardization, verification, deliverability, NCOA, and deceased processing. Additionally, all intent and contact information delivered by IntentBase is in full compliance with GDPR and other prevailing privacy regulations.
IntentBase utilizes data stream and advanced True Influence Relevance Engine™ analytics to deliver only the data relevant to selected accounts, personas, and topics based on activity type, topical relevance, and historical trends to find patterns that make intent a strategic differentiator for a specific solution. The data is delivered in formats that can be integrated into any data-driven sales and marketing system with the options of domain intent data, contact intent data, or contact data with specific contact information. IntentBase can be delivered in XML, JSON, or delimited formats.
“It’s critical that B2B organizations are able to identify not just their target set of accounts, but whether those accounts are currently in market for the organization’s solutions,” said John Donlon, Senior Research Director of Technology Strategy at SiriusDecisions. “While traditional intent data brings this sort of visibility at the account level only, organizations that can gain additional intent insight at the buying group and contact level will have an enormous advantage over their competition by being able to focus their efforts on the specific audiences that are ready to buy today.”
The IntentBase data feed is tailored to each organization’s specific solution and can power every aspect of B2B revenue generation. The True Influence data dictionary contains contact values relevant to both B2B and B2B2C revenue generation, any of which can be included in the IntentBase service. An organization can choose domain intent or contact intent data, or a mix of domain and contact intent data. The feed can be enhanced with fully verified B2B contact records for individuals who are expressing intent. IntentBase can add the power of intent to any solution that brings together B2B buyers and sellers, including data service providers, customer data platforms, software solution providers, marketing intelligence, marketing and sales automation software, CRM and customer success, agencies, demand generation, content marketing, email marketing, multi-channel marketing, programmatic advertising, teleprospecting service providers, and more.
About True Influence
Founded in 2008, True Influence is a demand generation company accelerating sales revenue. We expertly leverage data, technology and content to drive high-impact marketing campaigns and share detailed results and insights to help you win new business. True Influence generates revenue across multiple industries, promoting brands and products from some of the most successful global companies. Its customer base includes well-established blue-chip brands like IBM, Microsoft and Cisco. For more information visit True Influence online at https://trueinfluence.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.