DemandGenReport: True Influence Virtual Summit To Focus On Utilizing Machine Learning
True Influence, an intent-data-driven marketing technology company, announced its 2021 True Influence Summit: Accelerating Revenue Through Artificial Intelligence (AI), which will be held on April 14 from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm ET. The Summit will address how organizations can use machine learning to turn B2B data, marketing and sales into a revenue machine through the discussion of practical AI application.
Attendees will explore the future of AI in B2B marketing, listen to case studies and participate in Q&A’s. Featured speakers include:
- Jay Leno – Comedian and Television Personality;
- Brian Giese – CEO of True Influence;
- John C. Havens – Executive Dir. of IEEE Global Initiative on AI Ethics;
- Kerry Cunningham – VP, Principal Analyst of Forrester Research;
- Laurence Moroney – AI Advocacy Lead for Google, Harvard EdX Instructor and Host of TensorFlow YouTube Channel;
- Jaime Pereña – Director of Marketing and Strategy, Enterprise Artificial Intelligence for Microsoft; and
- Nick Robinson – Head of Digital Marketing, North America for SAP.